The Roof Lux Residential Roofing Warranty
One of Your Best Home Warranty Options
One of the most important parts of your home is the roof. So when you buy a new roof or have a major roof repair, you want a quality roofing warranty so you can know that your home is in good hands.
You should typically be able to expect a new roof to last more than 15 years. And it’s a good idea to invest the time in finding a reputable Lake of the Ozarks roofing company that provides a quality workmanship warranty on their roofing services.
A good workmanship warranty offers you peace of mind in knowing that if something goes wrong after your roof repair or replacement, the problem will be corrected. You will be protected against installation or workmanship errors.
If you are a homeowner that has used our services, please fill out the form to receive your Registered Warranty. Your personalized warranty will include the specific information for your roofing project, signed by us, and mailed to you so you’ll have a hard copy for your records.
The following is a copy of our Roof Lux, LLC Residential Workmanship Labor Warranty. We encourage you to carefully read the details of the workmanship warranty and if you have any questions, just ask us!
NOTE: If you would like info on our Commercial Roofing warranty, please give us a call.
Roof Lux, LLC Residential Workmanship Labor Warranty
Extended warranties are available with our maintenance program. Please contact your Project Consultant for details.
Roof Lux, LLC warrants to the property/ project original purchaser that under the conditions described in this agreement, the roofing work performed for the property owner that is issued this warranty will be free from water leakage through the roof caused by defective workmanship for the period starting from the date of completion. This warranty only covers the specific work described in our contract with you and no other work from any other contractor or manufacturer. If water leakage occurs within the warranty period, and that leak is due to the sole purpose of our workmanship and for no other reason, Roof Lux, LLC will make appropriate repairs to the subject area of roofing at our expense or refund the cost of only that specific item of roofing material and labor related to that item (i.e., only defective portion of job – not entire contract) as Roof Lux, LLC in our sole discretion shall deem to be required.
Roof Lux, LLC workmanship labor warranty takes effect upon completion of contracted project only after the project has been paid for in full in accordance with the signed contract including all terms and conditions on the reverse side of the signed contract pertaining to the actual work completed by Roof Lux, LLC. For the workmanship warranty to take effect, final payment must be made within 30 days of the completion of the invoice. Exceptions pertaining to timelines of final payment can be made at the sole discretion of Roof Lux. An example of a circumstance that Roof Lux will consider is a timely release of final payment from an insurance company and or mortgage company.
This Warranty does not apply to:
Damage to the roof due to causes beyond normal use and service including, but not limited to acts of God, falling objects, misuse of the roof, vandalism, maintenance, or lack of maintenance.
Any damage or injury to persons or property caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by any of the following is also not covered under Roof Lux workmanship warranty:
- Any fungus(es) including, but not limited to, any type or form of mold, mushroom, or mildew.
- Spore(s) means any reproductive body produced by or arising out of any fungus(es):
- Any substance, vapor, or gas produced by or arising out of any fungus(es);
- Any material, product, building component, building, or structure that contains, harbors, or acts as a medium for any fungus(es) or spore(s)
- Any moisture condensation; however, caused including, but not limited to, roof leakage.
- Damage caused by settlement of other structural problems.
- Leakage due to “Ice-Dam” except through the specific locations where an ice dam protection membrane has been installed by Roof Lux, LLC.
- Leakage due to the rotted siding on walls, wood trim, windowsills, fascia boards, etc., or through a masonry chimney cracks and issues above the top of flashing.
- Direct or consequential damage to any property, real or personal, other than the repair of the subject roofing or partial refund cost as mentioned above.
- Homeowner, other roofing companies/contractors, etc., or anyone other than a representative/employee of Roof Lux, LLC performs, alters, or attempts any repairs before Roof Lux, LLC is allowed to remedy the problem this warranty will be null and void and Roof Lux, LLC will not be held liable for damage to the roof or property of the homeowner.
Roof Lux, LLC is not responsible for in-climate weather that may occur during the removal and or replacement of our work. Roof Lux, LLC workmanship warranty is limited to material installed by Roof Lux and does not cover storms or acts of God before, during, or after the construction process. Roof Lux, LLC does monitor the weather before a project begins and we will make all reasonable efforts to begin your project that are limited to our ability to predict the weather. It is ultimately the building owner’s responsibility to communicate in writing or, other traceable recorded communication if they feel it necessary to postpone commencement of demolition and or construction.
Issues That May Void Roof Lux, LLC Workmanship Labor Warranty:
- Other contractors that may cause damage to your new roof that could result in a voided workmanship labor warranty (i.e., an example list of contractors: painting contractors, carpentry contractors, gutter contractors, power washing contractors, window and siding contractors, HVAC mechanical contractors, plumbing contractors, and /or general contractors.) This includes homeowners or building owners or representatives that may be doing construction or maintenance on the building.
- Roof Lux, LLC labor warranty may be voided if the customer does not provide yearly and regular home maintenance to the roof, gutters, downspouts, wood rotted siding, trim, painting, caulking, sealing masonry brick, etc. Making sure the roof and gutters are always free from debris is absolutely mandatory. We require you to have your roof inspected once every year or after any major storm with high winds, hail, or heavy rainfall that can possibly damage your new roof. We also recommend periodic inspections of masonry chimney walls to ensure that all caulking on counter flashing remains in good and working condition.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to notify Roof Lux, LLC immediately (within 24 hours) once a roof starts leaking. The homeowner’s responsibility to identify leaks or damage and to notify Roof Lux, LLC is not contingent upon the building owner’s personal schedule or the frequency of their presence on the property. Damage to the interior of a home may not be covered, as this indicates a long-term leak. Also, if Roof Lux, LLC starts to repair the roof under warranty, and we realize the damage to the roof is not due to a defect in workmanship, the customer will be responsible for the costs associated with the roof repair, and no further repairs will be conducted under warranty.
Transfer of Workmanship Labor Warranty:
- A new buyer of a home that we installed a new roof on may contact us to transfer the Workmanship Labor Warranty to their name for an additional fee.
- The new homeowner must read, understand, and sign our General Terms and Conditions for new roof care and maintenance.
- The new roof must have been installed after January 1st, 2019, and still be under our original contract stated Workmanship Labor Warranty period.
- A full FREE Roof Inspection must be completed prior to transferring a Workmanship Labor Warranty to the next owner.
- Every roof is different so please call our office at (573) 693-1050 for more information, details, and specifics with your roof.
- EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY STATED ABOVE, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO ANY PROPERTY, REAL OR PERSONAL, AND/OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO PERSONS, CAUSED BY MOISTURE ALLOWED INTO ANY STRUCTURE ON THE JOB SITE AS A RESULT OF A LEAKING ROOF. THIS LIMITED WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO OR COVER, AND WE WILL NOT PAY, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND.
- Roof Lux, LLC offers no warranty on any roof repair that Roof Lux, LLC was not contracted to repair the entire roof system from the ridge cap to the eaves. Warranties are only available for projects and portions of projects that were contracted for repairs for an entire slope with no other roofing portions above or below the portion of roofing that was contracted for.
* This roofing workmanship labor warranty shall be null and void if the full payment of services is not received from the customer according to the terms and conditions of our contract.
We reserve the right to update, alter, add, or delete content to our workmanship labor warranty at any time without notice.
Please always call our main office at (573) 693-1050 to obtain the latest revised version of our workmanship labor warranty.
Last Revised: 13-Feb-2021
Transparent pricing. No hidden costs or fees.
24 Hour Emergency Service Number: (573) 434-9733
Better Business Bureau Accredited, Haag Certified.
Address your roofing, siding, gutters, soffits, and fascia problems today. Call us at (573) 693-1050 in Lake Ozark.
Or fill out our convenient contact form for a free, no-pressure, no-obligation consultation. Need financing? No problem; look here.
Like this? Please share!